Exclusive: EDC 2013 Shuttle Stop Locations
While the answer is not confirmed by Insomniac, our inside source has the scoop for you! Insomniac Entertainment is once again teaming up with MGM Resorts International to provide you with a spectacular and nonstop 3 day EDC weekend. MGM Resorts themselves are hosting many of your favorite EDM DJ’s at the clubs on the resorts and pool parties so that the fun never stops even when not at EDC.
Anyway, lets get on to it!
EDC Shuttle Stops
These MGM Resorts hotels are once again confirmed shuttle stop locations:
- ARIA – Tour Lobby
- Bellagio – Tour and Travel Lobby
- Circus Circus – West Side Lot Behind Adventure Dome
- Excalibur – Rotunda Airport/Shuttle Bus Pickup Drop-off
- Mandalay Bay – Shark Reef/Convention Center Entrance
- MGM Grand – South Conference Center Entrance
- Mirage – North Valet
- Monte Carlo – Taxi, Bus, and Group Pickup
In addition to that, these additional non-MGM Resorts properties are also playing host as a shuttle stop location:
- RIO – Carnival World Buffet Door
- Hard Rock – Paradise Self-Parking Lot
- Cosmopolitan – Main Entrance near Registration
- Downtown Bus Terminal – Between N Casino Center Blvd. & 4th St. at Stewart Ave.
Well, now that you know where the shuttles are stopping, tell your friends so you can FINALLY book your Las Vegas hotel! (Which, by the way, rooms rates are going up REAL FAST… you should book it now… seriously)
A lot of people have been sending us their shuttle experiences from last year’s EDC… talking about 3 hour long trips in a crowded bus and that it’s not worth it! But this year SHUTTLES WILL HAVE A NEW DEDICATED ROUTE! You know what that means? You can laugh at all that traffic as you zoom by and get to Electric Daisy Carnival FIRST!
One last tip for all of you EDC party people: No matter what form of transportation you take to EDC… LEAVE EARLY!! I can’t stress it enough, if you leave late… you WILL run into traffic and can possibly miss your favorite DJs!
We’ll be updating this page with up to the minute information and confirmation as we get it so keep checking back here often or like us on Facebook to stay in the loop!